Last Updated September 30, 2017
You are free to browse the Website without the collection of your personal information. In certain instances, such as downloading music, purchasing products, register for newsletters, making requests for information or other interactive features of the Website, it may be necessary to collect your personal Information, which is information that identifies you as an individual. Other information, which is any information that does not reveal your specific identity may also be collected. We and our third-party service providers may collect the following personal Information from you are your name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), date of birth, telephone number, email address and credit and debit card number.
How we use Personal Information
We and our third-party service providers may use personal information: to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send newsletters to you or to provide you with information about our products and services; to send you administrative information, including information regarding the changes to our terms, conditions, and policies; to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service; to send to you SMS text messages, if you have indicated you would like to receive them; for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns; as necessary or appropriate under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; to comply with legal process, to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence or to enforce our terms and conditions; we may combine personal information that you submit or information that we collect from and about you from other online and offline sources, including from our own websites and web apps, widgets, players and third-party sources, which may include social media services you interact with through our website. We treat such combined information as personal information collected on the website.
How Personal Information May Be Used
We advise that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, health, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the website or otherwise to us.
Other Information We May Collect
· Geographic location information
· Demographic information and other non-personally identifiable information provided by you
· Information about how you use the Properties
· Aggregated information
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect other Information in a variety of ways, including:
· Through your browser or your device: Most browsers collect certain information, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser type and version and the type and version of a Property that you are using. We and our service providers may also collect a unique device identifier assigned by us or our service providers to the device from which you are accessing the website and transactional information for the device that we and our service providers may use to serve content to the device.
· Through your use of Mobile Apps: When you download and use a Mobile App, we and our service providers may track and collect Mobile App usage data, such as the date and time the Mobile App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the Mobile App based on your device number.
· Through server log files: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device from which you are accessing a website by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the website, along with the time of the visit and the activity. We and our service providers use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the website and determining your approximate geographic location.
o If your device stores Flash LSOs, and if you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your device through which you access the website, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained using the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your device without you being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with the website or our content. We expect our service providers and technology suppliers to honor any decision by you to restrict or limit Flash LSOs, but we cannot guarantee that they will do so.
o Our Properties do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
· Geographic location information: If you use any location-enabled products or services, you may be sending us location information. When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your precise geographical location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We and our third-party service providers and partners may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services, content and advertisements. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such uses, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
· From you: We may collect demographic information, such as your postal address or gender, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, when you voluntarily provide this information to us. Unless combined with personal information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the website.
· Information about how you interact on the website: We may collect information about how you interact on the website. For example, some properties may utilize analytic tools to help us better serve you through improved products, services, and revisions. This collected information may let us know which services and features you are using the most within a property, as well as device type and hardware features, country and language of download, etc.
· By aggregating information: We may aggregate personal information so that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the properties, for example, by using personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who like a particular item.
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose other information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat this other information as personal information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in “How We May Collect Other Information” section above, as well as for all the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information. In some instances, we may combine other information with personal information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any other information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information for as long as it is combined.
We seek to use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
· Receiving marketing-related emails from us and our affiliates: If you do not want to receive marketing-related emails from us and our affiliates on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out from receiving such emails either by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided in the email or by using our Contact Form.
· Receiving marketing-related SMS text messages from us and our affiliates: If you do not want to receive marketing-related SMS text messages from us and our affiliates on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out from receiving such messages by texting back “STOP” or by using our Contact Form.
· Our sharing of your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes: If you prefer that we not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out from such sharing by using our Contact Form.
In each case, please make clear in your communication what you are opting-out from. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as is reasonably practicable.
Please note that, if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of unaffiliated third parties with which we have already shared your personal information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request. Please also note that, if you do opt-out from receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send administrative messages to you; you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
How you can access, change, or remove your Personal Information and Posted Content
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your personal information that you have previously provided to us or content you have previously posted on the website, you may contact us by using our Contact Form.
In your request, please make clear what personal information or posted content you would like to have changed or removed and what limitations (if any) you would like to place on our use of your personal information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that such request does not ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of personal information or content posted on the website. For example, we may need to retain certain information or content for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information or content that will remain within our databases and other records that will not be removed. We are also not responsible for changing, removing or suppressing information or content from the databases of unaffiliated third parties with which we have already shared your personal information or content.